Jan 25, 2023
Making a Contact List in Outlook for MacOS
If you need to make a contact list in Outlook and you are using a Mac to do it, please follow these quick steps.
- Open the Outlook app on your Mac.
- Click Outlook then Preferences at the top left.
- In the window that opens, in the "Personal Settings" section, click on the "General" tab.
- Uncheck "Hide On My Computer Folders" and then close the preference panel.
- Now, if you go to File > New > Contact List, it should be available for you to create and label your contact list.
Managing Your Custom Contact Lists
After creating your custom contact list you will need to complete the following steps in order to manage any list going forward.
- Click on the little man at the bottom left of the Outlook window
- Next you will need to click on your email on the left hand side. You will see a list in the column to the right of your email that you just clicked containing any contact lists you have made.
- Click on the list you would like to edit. Here you can add or delete anyone who appears on the list.
If you are still experiencing issues after following these steps, please feel free to contact the D11 Support Center at 520.2211