If you need to make a contact list in Outlook for Mac please follow these quick steps.
- Open the Outlook app on your Mac.
- Click Outlook then Preferences at the top left.
- In the window that opens, in the "Personal Settings" section, click on the "General" tab.
- Uncheck "Hide On My Computer Folders" and then close the preference panel.
- Now, if you go to File > New > Contact List, it should be available.
If you are still experiencing issues after following these steps, please feel free to contact the D11 Support Center at 520.2211