Aug 23, 2019
In order to ensure you can make and receive calls in your classroom, you will need to set up the call forwarding feature in the D11 Cisco Self Care Portal. This article will take you step-by-step through the process in order to ensure you can do this.
- Open your preferred Web browser, e.g. Google Chrome, and navigate to the D11 homepage, https://www.d11.org. On that page, in the top right corner, you will see a tab labeled "USER OPTIONS" hover over that and then click on the "Sign In" option.
- You will be redirected to a sign-in page that looks similar to the one below. Please enter your network username and password here and then click the "Sign In" button.
- Once you are signed in you should be redirected to a page that looks similar to the homepage only now you will be able to access the Intranet. Going back to the top right corner of the page you will hover over the "Employee" section now and then click on the "Intranet" link.
- The Intranet link should redirect you to a page that has a lot of quick links. If you look on the left-hand side of the page, you will see a link with a phone icon that says "CISCO Self Care Portal (D11 Network Only). Click on this link.
- You should now be on the CISCO Self Care Portal Login page. Here you will enter your network username and password once again and then click the "Sign In" button located directly below those fields.
- You should see a page similar to the one depicted below. Please look to the left-hand margin and click the "Call Forwarding" button.
- On this page, you will need to check the box that says "Forward all calls to" and then click on the dropdown arrow to access the options. Click on "Add a new number".
- You should then be able to enter the number of your unique phone in the room you are teaching from. Enter the classroom extension that appears on your desk phone display. The classroom extension is a 7 digit number beginning with 148xxxx (the last 4 digits are specific to the phone at your desk). Once you have entered the number click the "Save" button.
- After clicking save you should see a success message briefly on this page. Once you see that you should be ready to send and recieve calls in that room. If you change rooms you will need to forward calls to the phone in that room.
- If you have followed these steps and you are still having issues please take a look at THIS FAQ page or submit a Happy Fox ticket for support.