In order to turn off the bells (Quantum Systems) you can follow these steps:
- Open the Internet Explorer (aka "IE") browser. THIS IS THE ONLY BROWSER that we have found to work consistently with these steps. You can find it either in the taskbar at the bottom of your screen or in the Windows 10 Start menu with the rest of the applications. You can also search for it using the Cortana search bar in your taskbar.
- Once you have your IE browser open, type the following into the URL bar, http://10.xx.88.10:8080 (xx = your subdomain, if you do not know please check with your LTE)
- If you do not have Java installed on your computer, or it is out of date, you will need to contact your LTE/DST or the D11 Support Desk before you move on with these steps. You will know you need assistance if you see any of the following on your screen.
- If you see the login screen pictured below, you can proceed to setting up/adjusting your bell system. If you do not know or you have forgotten your login information, please contact the D11 Support Center.
- Once you are logged in, double click the "Schedule" option, which can be found in the left margin of the window
- In a new window, you should see a "Holiday Schedule" at the bottom.
- Right-click in the holiday schedule empty space and you should see three options (Add, Modify, Delete). If you are adding a new schedule you will choose "Add".
- A new window will appear and you can now select your dates for the holiday schedule you are wanting to set. The default option to turn the bells off is to set the "Schdule" to 0 or off.
- Once you have set everything, click the "Apply" button and then click the "File" dropdown in the top left of the window and then click "Save".
- This will save your changes.
If you have any questions please contact the D11 Support Center at 520.2211, use our chat at https://support.d11.org.