The Microsoft Store is now available on D11 Windows 10 machines. If you are told you need to download an app from the Microsoft Store this is how you will access it.
- Navigate to the Start Menu on your D11 Windows 10 Computer. It is located in the bottom left corner of the screen and has a Microsoft icon. Click on that icon to reveal your Start Menu and Application list.
- Scroll down until you see "Microsoft Store". All applications should be in alphabetical order so you will find it in the "M" section. Once you have located it, click on the title to open the Microsoft Store app.
- When the app opens, look in the top right corner. You should see a figure with a "+" symbol on it. Click on that icon and then click on the "Add work or school account" option that is below the "Sign In" option. If you are already signed in, you can skip to step 5.
- In the box that pops up, select your name. If your name is not present choose "Work or school account" and follow the prompts. Either way, you should be taken through an authentication wizard similar to all your other D11 application sign in's.
- Once you have been authenticated, you should be redirected back to the store page. At the top you should notice a tab that says "Colorado Springs School District 11". Click on that tab and you will see all the apps that have been approved for install on your computer.
If you have any questions please contact the D11 Support Center at 520.2211, use our chat at https://support.d11.org, or search our Knowledge Base for more articles.