Accessing Online Email in Office 365 (O365)
D11 Users will have both a desktop Outlook email and an online Outlook Email. When accessing your email in a web browser, your experience may look different depending on your browser of choice, but the steps remain the same.
- Log into Office 365, by typing office.com in the URL bar of your web browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari, etc.)
- If you are not automatically logged in, use your D11 credentials to log in to the portal
- If you have not changed any settings in O365 you should be automatically logged into your online version of Outlook.
- If you are not automatically logged into Outlook (email), you should see a list of applications available to you.
- Click on the Outlook icon to access your email.
Online Outlook will behave much like the desktop version that most users are used to. If you have any questions feel free to contact support by submitting a ticket at Support.d11.org